You might want to update your email password for a number of different reasons:
- as part of your standard security practice to rotate passwords
- to reset a forgotten password
- to increase security after a suspected compromise
This article will show you how to update the password for your cPanel email account.
Login to your cPanel.
- In the Mail section, click on Email Accounts.
- Scroll down to your list of email accounts.
- Locate your email address in the list. Click Change Password next to it.
- Enter your new password twice.Or, you can use the Password Generator to help you come up with a
strong password - just make sure you keep track of it.
- Click Change Password. After a moment, you'll receive a confirmation message.
Your email password is now updated.